Saturday 6 July 2013

how to crack HR interview??????

Tell me about yourself.


 answer 1.

Good morning Sir/Madam,

Firstly I would like to say thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to introduce about myself.

I am Rahul from Rajkot.

I completed my engineering in Civil branch at Vishwkarma college and I got 78%.

I did my higher secondary education in rajkot at Krishna school and I got 93%.

My Strengths are smart working,flexible in team work,good technical knowledge.

My weakness is I can not say no to other for work so some of my friend take advantage of it.

My hobbies are playing cricket,watching movies,chatting, dancing.

My short term goal is to get a job in raising company.

I would like to tell about my family, It consists of four members, my father he is doing business, my mother she is a teacher, and I have a brother he is a engineer.

That's all about me,

Thank you.



answer 2.

Very Good Morning Sir/Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity and its my pleasure to introduce myself.

I am Jayashri Gurav. I did my schooling from Nashik Board in which I have secured 77% in 10th std. & 64% in 12th.

I have completed my BE with stream Electronics & Telecommunication from NMU with 65% in 2006.

Now I'm pursuing MTECH in VLSI DESIGN. IN M-TECH first year I got 7.06 CGPA & In second year my project is in final stage.

I have total % years experience out of which 4 years of TEACHING in ENGG. Colleges & 1 year in Software Industry.

My short term goal is to get a job in good organisation like Yours to improve my career path & which help me to show my quality which I have got.

My long term goal is to reach a respectable position in an organization.

My strengths are Hard working, self motivating & easily adjustable to any environment my weakness is m too sensitive.

I belong to my Family where ethical & moral values given the highest priority.

Thats all about myself.

Thank you.



answer 3.

Good Morning Sir/Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity and it's my pleasure to introduce myself.

I am Nishant Jain. I have done my engineering in electronics & Telecommunication from Mumbai University.

Why I selected engineering, because from childhood only I used to play with electronic equipment & also eager to know how it works, so day by day my interest has gone up.

At the age of 15, I had decided to make my career in electronics & telecommunication as engineer.

My family consists of five members, my two elder sisters, one younger brother, my mom & me. My father is no more.

My strengths are,

I am Goal oriented & responsible person.

Goal oriented because at the age of 15, I had decided to do engineering & now I am electronics & Telecommunication engineer.

Responsible because I was 12 when my father died, after that my family face many problems but one good thing is that problems made me more responsible day by day.

My weaknesses are,

I always feel uncomfortable unless I finish all my works but good thing is that I care for my work.

Sometimes punctuality is my weakness because if I have given time to someone & he/she is not present at that time then it irritates me a lot but I know in business world punctuality is a good sign.

My short term goal is that I want to start my carrier from well reputed Organization like yours where I can utilize my knowledge and skills to company's growth & Success.

My long term goal is to open my own business with largest manpower in the world. Why I am saying largest man power because at current stage many engineers are job less so I will give them employment. Also an engineer's are Nation builder & it is very important to lift them to become developed nation.

My inspiration is my mom because when my father was not there she struggled very much to fulfill our basic needs. That struggling spirit motivates me a lot.

That's all about me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment