Friday 11 July 2014

What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?


What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?

ANSWER 1.

If I say I am the one whom your company needs then it's CONFIDENCE.

If I say I am the ONLY one whom your company needs then it's OVERCONFIDENCE.

ANSWER 2.

Confidence is that when a person said I can do this work. And over confidence is that when person says that I can only do this work and nobody can do it.

ANSWER 3.

Confidence: Trusting yourself as you are fit for the job.

Overconfidence: Thinking that I am the only person fit for the job

ANSWER 4.

One word - OVER makes a big difference. Confidence means trusting your capabilities whereas over confidence means underestimating others capabilities to prove your capabilities and thinking one is OVER everybody else.

ANSWER 5.

Even Though confidence and overconfidence differ by a single word over this makes a huge difference.

Confidence develops from the preparation but over confidence on the other hand developed by the ego of a person.

ANSWER 6.

Overconfidence, when you think that this work can be done only by you and no one is there who can do better than you, whereas confidence is that you can do this work but others also can do with same perfectness and leanness.

No comments:

Post a Comment